My Inner Garden

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Maids...maids...

Can't really treat them too well...*a big sigh*....

My maid is just 3 months old. No doubt she is very good in doing her work but somehow will still do something to make me angry. We treated her like part of the family and talk to her like a friend. But somehow, they still want to do things behind us.

Just kena lecture from me last night. Scold them, afraid they don;t like it and do something bad on us; don't scold them, lagi cannot......she sneaked out yesterday and went to the back neighbour's house to chit chat with her Indo friend.

Tell me how to handle this kind of people..how only they'll understand what we do is for their and our good sake. They never understand....really heartsick..

1 Comments:

  • ai yo..speaking of maids...I can write a BOOK on my experience with my previous indon maid!...i know what you mean..it;s a really fine line and tough to balance being reasonable and yet strict to these indon maids...we've decided to not get a replacement...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 16, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home