My Inner Garden

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Shopping

Love shopping nowadays. When weekend arrives, always look around for warehouse sales or think of things that we need to get and used that as an excuse to get DH to bring DS and me out for shopping.

Before DS was born, DH and I preferred to stay at home during weekend. I'd cook a sumptious meal for DH and rest and relax ourselves in our home sweet home. Since become a SAHM, I've turned into a shopaholic. Probably too bored staying at home for 5 full days and shopping is the only way I can go and see things. Also, time passed faster when out shopping.

Everytime we go out, we ended up spending few hundreds dollar, either on grocery or clothings or baby things. Guess it is not very healthy for our financial but it is a form of way to destress.

Maybe I should start looking around some healthy activity to do instead of just shopping...like swimming or visiting....let's see!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home