My Inner Garden

Friday, August 10, 2007

I am "DOING NOTHING"!

DH met one of his old friend today. Somehow she asked about me and said,

"Wah..she is still not doing anything ar?"

I felt so disappointed and angry. What does she mean by NOT DOING ANYTHING? I am a SAHM and taking care of my DS at home, making sure dinner is ready when DH is back and the house is in order everyday. This is called "DOING NOTHING"?

Really hate those people who don't know how much work and energy are involved being a SAHM and simply comment our life. Unless DH is a millionair and have a professional nanny staying in with us and take care of DS, then I am really doing nothing and shake shake leg everyday waiting for the rice to be fed into my mouth. Sick people are all around....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home